The Undergraduate Certificate in Horticultural Therapy is offered by the Department of Environmental Horticulture and is open to UF students as well as to individuals outside of UF. The certificate is a 12-credit-hour program made up of four courses. The first three courses are fully online:
- PLS 3080 – Introduction to Horticultural Therapy
- PLS 4081 – Techniques in Horticultural Therapy
- PLS 4082 – Program Management in Horticultural Therapy
The fourth course is either an internship or independent study project that can be done at UF or elsewhere:
- PLS 4941 – Practical Work Experience
- PLS 4905 – Independent Study
For more information, please send an email to CHTInfo@ifas.ufl.edu or complete the inquiry form below.
Horticultural Therapy Certificate Program Inquiry
Complete the form below if you are interested in obtaining information about graduate education in therapeutic horticulture or the undergraduate certificate program.